Return or exchange an item if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Due to health and hygiene reasons with respect to all adult goods, in order for the goods to be accepted (where they're not faulty) the following standards should be followed:
- The goods must be received back to us within 14 calendar days from the day the order was received by you
- Goods that are not factory sealed in their box (where present) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Media items such as DVDs or magazines are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- The goods and packaging must be in their original condition
- The goods must be unused and unopened
If goods have been used, or any of the above standards aren't met, we reserve the right to return the good(s) back to you following inspection. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unlikely event you have received a faulty item and wish to return this, please contact us directly before initiating any such return so that we can best advise you based on your specific circumstances.
Should you need to return an item for any reason, return parcels should be sent to this address:
PO BOX 288
Please complete a returns form first before returning any item(s) back to our returns address - shown above. Failure to include the completed returns form will mean that we will be unable to process your return package; to initiate a return online, you can do so by clicking here. You can download, complete and print a return form to include in your package by clicking here.
POSTAGE & PACKAGING
- Any packaging or postage costs incurred by returning any non-faulty item remains the sole responsibility of the customer
- Returns can only be accepted if they are received back from the customer within 14 days of delivery, unless we have mutually agreed otherwise in writing
- We will issue the customer a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery
charge. Alternatively, if specified, we will exchange the item for a replacement
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in their sealed, original packaging along with any enclosed documentation (certain exclusions apply if faulty, please contact us)
- Return parcels remain your responsibility until they reach us; we strongly recommend that these are sent via a courier or postal service that insures you for the full value of the goods within
- Please include a brief note along with any returned item to include your order number, name and address and the reason for return; please also add if you require a refund or exchange (if unable to print our returns form)
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us.