Affiliate Programme Terms
Unless specifically authorised, all pay per click (PPC), generic, brand or otherwise is forbidden. You are not permitted to use any of LuvNaughty's brand terms or marks, including misspells and other variants to gain preferential listings on any search engine whatsoever. Display URLs that contain LuvNaughty or variants thereof are also not permitted.
Key Programme Terms
- Affiliates shall not purchase or make use of any domain name that include any variation or misspell of LuvNaughty and they shall not bid on any keywords or phrases that include any variation or misspell of LuvNaughty in any format, in any PPC or other display advert provider
- Affiliates are also restricted from utilising any LuvNaughty trademarks, any variations or misspells of LuvNaughty in URLs. This includes but is not limited to the following search engines; Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, AOL, Yahoo, Yandex and Ask
- Affiliates shall not use 'branded term + generic term(s)' to gain preferential listings on any search engines, directories or any other kind of database - online or otherwise
- Affiliates are permitted to use appropriate keywords that do not relate to any LuvNaughty brand or other LuvNaughty partnership keywords; for example, 'pride toys' or 'adult toy deals' would be permitted
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on any of LuvNaughty's competitor's brand terms in order to drive traffic to the LuvNaughty website
- All clicks must first fully land on the affiliate's own site, and the end user must click from the affiliate's site to www.luvnaughty.co.uk. Clicks must never land directly on www.luvnaughty.co.uk or any others that may or may not be used by LuvNaughty directly. Overlays, redirected and masked URLs of any kind are not permitted
- Affiliates shall not set up any site redirects from any page on its website or network of websites so that the page goes directly to the LuvNaughty brand without the end user being made aware of this in full
- Affiliates shall not place any banners or links within unsolicited email, unauthorised newsgroup postings, chat rooms or through the use of "bots". Any form of traffic generated illegally will not be commissionable.
- It is the responsibility of the affiliate to seek the advice of the LuvNaughty brand account manager if the affiliate is in any doubt about what it is permitted, or not permitted to do, pursuant to these terms
LuvNaughty Voucher Code Policy
- All voucher code affiliates must implement a 'no-index' tag on any page(s) dedicated to the LuvNaughty brand unless an exclusive code has been provided for their sole use
- Voucher code affiliates must not utilise a 'click to reveal' or 'get deal here' call to action on generic offers already available on www.luvnaughty.co.uk
- Any affiliate found to be poaching direct sales from LuvNaughty via any of the above means will have the commission on these sales declined at LuvNaughty's sole discretion.
We encourage affiliates interested in our programme to apply, before you can begin earning someone in our team will need to get your application approved - don't worry, this shouldn't take long. Please note that throughout your time as a LuvNaughty affiliate once approved, should you fail to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove you at any time.
Please contact us if you have any questions.